Coconut pancakes. These Coconut Flour Pancakes are amazingly fluffy and naturally gluten-free. I love how quick and easy they are to prepare, and since they are made with coconut flour, they have more fiber and. Pancakes are such a great weekend breakfast treat.
When it comes to making coconut flour pancakes there needs to be a fine balance. Shredded coconut Coconut sugar Coconut milk & Coconut oil. One of my favorite parts is the sprinkle of coconut on the tops of the pancakes, added while cooking. You will be able to have Coconut pancakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut pancakes
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of sugar (coconut sugar).
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of egg (beaten).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded coconut (sweetened).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need of Milk sugar syrup.
- You need 1/4 of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/4 of Coconut sugar.
How to Make Coconut Flour Pancakes. I think people are intimidated by homemade pancakes and But the truth is, these coconut flour pancakes are so dang simple to whip up… it'll take you no more. Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Wild Blueberry Maple Syrup. These Gluten-Free Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes are soft, fluffy and slightly chewy with a hint of coconut flavour.
Coconut pancakes step by step
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients together..
- Add all the wet ingredients to the beaten egg and whisk until well combined..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients and stir in well(do not over mix)..
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease lightly with little butter using a brush..
- Add 1/4 of the batter and spread to a rounded shape. Cook each side till golden brown. Repeat process till done..
- For the syrup: pour ingredients in a pan and leave to a boil..
- Take it off and leave it to cool..
Why you'll love these Gluten-Free Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes Easy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Cream Cheese – Low Carb – These fluffy coconut flour pancakes with cream cheese are delicious and easy. Coconut flour pancakes are a healthy breakfast for anyone eating a paleo or gluten free diet. Deliciously fluffy coconut flour pancakes are keto and gluten-free. They are wonderful with butter and syrup, and they also freeze well. These coconut flour pancakes are fluffy, tender and delicious.
Finally, enjoy thier food belonging to the recipe above. You can even include a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are not the same also,since that makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com