You may cook Easy No Flour Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy No Flour Banana Bread
- Prepare 1-2 of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Pancake Mix.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar (brown or white).
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable or olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk (I used almond milk).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey (you could add choc chips, walnuts, etc.).
- It’s of Butter or nonstick cooking spray (for greasing pan).
- It’s 1 of bread baking dish (I used one that was a little wider than a traditional bread dish).
Easy No Flour Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease baking pan thoroughly with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Un-Peel & squish banana(s) with a fork in bowl.
- Add in egg, sugar, oil, milk + any additional ingredients (honey, choc chips, walnuts, etc) & whisk together.
- Add in pancake mix and whisk until batter is mixed thoroughly (no powder visibly left).
- Pour into greased baking dish evenly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, check around 30 mins with a toothpick (cooking times may vary depending on oven).
Finally, enjoy the meals belonging to the recipe above. You could find a few creations to match your taste because each tastes are not the same wedding party that produces cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com