You could have Air Fryer Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 of Ripe banana.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of canola oil.
- You need 1/4 Cup of milk or 1/8 whipping cream + 1/8 water.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda.
Air Fryer Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat airy fryer to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Line baking tin with baking paper, add a little oil of needed.
- Mash banana and mix with egg, it doesn't have to be fully mashed, keep some lumps of banana for added texture.
- Add and mix in sugar, oil and milk/cream + water.
- Add and mix flour and baking soda until just combined, don't over mix..
- Pour mixture in baking tin and put into air fryer at 160 degrees Celsius for 25-35 minutes. Check around 25 minutes to see if cooked, use a something to poke through to see if mixture is still sticky, if so keep cooking untill nothing sticks.
Finally, enjoy the food item on the recipe above. Additionally you can acquire a few creations to match your taste because each tastes have different bride-to-be that creates cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com