You may cook Coconut Flour Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Flour Banana Bread
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of mashed banana (about 3 bananas).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of walnuts (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnemon.
Coconut Flour Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8×4 inch or 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine bananas, vanilla and almond butter. Mix until combined smooth and creamy. Add in each egg- mix in one by one..
- Slowly add in dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread in parchment line bread tin with cooking oil. Cook on 350 for 25 minutes or until fork comes clear..
- Reminder – tastes better the next day!.
Finally, enjoy thier food through the recipe above. Also you can give a few creations to match your taste because each tastes are not the same wedding party that cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com