You possibly can cook Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 6 oz of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- It’s 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable or canola oil.
- You need 1 large of egg, slightly beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
Blueberry Quick Bread Recipe instructions
- Line 9"x 5" loaf pan with aluminum foil. Butter the bottom and sides of the foil. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and powder, and salt..
- Add blueberries and stir to distribute..
- In another bowl whisk egg, buttermilk, vanilla, oil, and sugar,.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Do not overmix. Few flour lumps are okay..
- Pour batter into pan..
- Bake bread for 33 to 38 minutes, or until top is golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool completely in pan. ..
Finally, enjoy thier food from your recipe above. You may also convey a few creations to match your taste because each tastes are different wedding party that makes cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com