Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video. Super moist and delicious banana bread with chocolate chips. In this video, we make a loaf of banana bread and add chocolate chips for extra sweetness. Banana chocolate chip muffins will become the most requested treat by everyone in your family after whipping up this recipe.
Chocolate Banana Cake Recipe & Video. Ripe bananas sitting on the counter means it is time to bake. Often times I make banana bread which is perfect in the mornings with Ganache: Place the chopped chocolate in a medium sized stainless steel, or heatproof bowl. You could have Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video
- You need of ■Banana bread.
- It’s 100 g (3.5 oz) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 100 g of (3.5 oz, 1/2 cup) granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg, room temperature.
- Prepare 30 g of (1 oz, 2.5 Tbsp) vegetable oil.
- You need 20 g of (0.7 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Prepare 200 g of (7 oz, 1 and 3/5 cups) bread flour.
- Prepare 5 g (1.2 tsp) of baking powder.
- It’s 3 g (1/2 tsp) of baking soda.
- You need 200 g (7 oz) of banana, net weight, for paste.
- You need 90 g (3.2 oz) of banana, net weight, for diced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice, for banana paste.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice, for diced banana.
- Prepare 60 g (2.1 oz) of mixed nuts.
- Prepare of ■Ganache.
- You need 120 g (4.2 oz) of milk chocolate.
- It’s 80 g of (2.8 oz, 1/3 cup) heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rum.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
The Best Chocolate Banana Ganache Recipes on Yummly Double Chocolate Banana Bread With Ganache, double Chocolate Banana Cake with Coconut Milk Ganache, Healthy Chocolate Banana Brownies. This chocolate ganache recipe is so easy. Pour hot cream over chocolate and whisk to make glaze, frosting or drips!
Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/gtgHf_Y3XeI.
- Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Cut 200g banana into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Dice 90g banana into about 0.5 cm / 0.2'' cubes and put them in another bowl..
- Add 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice to diced banana and mix well; set aside. Mix 1 Tbsp lemon juice to 200g cut banana and mash them with a fork until smooth..
- Sift bread flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. Sift twice; set aside. Cream the butter until soft..
- Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined. After adding all, continue to mix for another 1-2 mins. Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery..
- Add the egg to the butter in 3 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until smooth..
- Add vegetable oil and mix well until smooth. Add almond flour and mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Put 1/3 of dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times. Put half the banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put half of the remaining dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times..
- Put all the remaining banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put all the remaining dry ingredients and fold it until powderiness disappears. Scrape off the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl..
- Add the diced banana and fold it about 10 times. Add the chopped nuts and fold it about 20 times until it gets a little glossy..
- Put it into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly with a spatula. Drop the pan lightly several times. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 50 mins until golden brown..
- Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 20 mins as it is. Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap; set aside..
- 【For ganache】Put heavy cream into a heat-resistant container; set aside. Chop chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and turn off the heat. Put the bowl on so as not to touch the hot water directly..
- Wait for 30 sec and melt it. Take the bowl out from the hot water; set aside. Put the heat-resistant container (heavy cream) in the pot and warm it in the hot water over low heat for 2 mins..
- Add the warmed cream to the chocolate in 3 parts. Mix well until smooth. Add rum and mix well until combined. Let it cool for a few minutes until heavy..
- Spread out the ganache roughly over the top of the cakes. Chill it in a fridge for 30-40 mins to harden ganache. It's all done!.
Depending on which chocolate ganache recipe you are following, you might use more chocolate than cream for a thicker chocolate ganache. An easy and moist Banana Bread Recipe that is loaded with bananas, tangy-sweet raisins, and toasted walnuts. Thousands of people make it every day. You can even go a step further and make chocolate banana bread. I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many.
Finally, enjoy the food item of your recipe above. You can even include a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes will vary furthermore,as which enables cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com