It is possible to cook Vanilla Panna cotta in Strawberry Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is the preparation you have to do to cook it.
Ingredients for Vanilla Panna cotta in Strawberry Sauce
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of gelatin.
- – You need 2 tbsp of water.
- – It’s 2 cups of heavy cream.
- – It’s 1 cup of milk.
- – It’s 1 tsp of vanila essence.
- – It’s to taste of Sugar.
- – You need 2 tbsp of strawberry sauce.
Vanilla Panna cotta in Strawberry Sauce step by step
- Pour water into a small bowl add gelatin and keep aside for setting..
- Than in a pan stir together heavy cream, sugar, milk and vanila essence and Boiled it..
- Then add gelatin and stir it continusally for 5 minutes..
- Now pour it into bowl and keep it for 10 minutes for setting. After that drizzle the strawberry sauce over it. Enjoy this Italian sweet dish..
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different seasonings, and also to prepare the best foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a sensible way to keep the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for further Vanilla Panna cotta in Strawberry Sauce may be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No one could believe eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. In fact, it would be hard to find fresh fish and seafood if you live from the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you are living in a fishing village. Just remember perfection must not be the aim; even incremental changes in terms of how the world thinks and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking which can be found on the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the sport in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com