Banana Bread Easy Peasy. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! This banana bread is really easy to make too. You just combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Easy Banana Bread recipe is one that I've made about a million times! Learn the trick to how to make banana bread moist and delicious. You could have Banana Bread Easy Peasy using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Easy Peasy
- You need 1,5 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 pcs of banana (a very ripe one).
- You need 2 pc of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown light sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cups of melted butter or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of you may add 1tsp cinnamon and 1tsp nutmeg powder as you like.
With very few ingredients and only a few minutes of prep, this simple banana bread is the perfect way to enjoy your ripe bananas! You're missing out if you don't try this. Do you want an easy and delicious recipe for Banana Bread?! This easy banana bread is so quick to put together and tastes out of this world!
Banana Bread Easy Peasy step by step
- Preheat the oven 200 c. Mashed the bananas and put all ingredients in a bowl. Mix until all blended together. Put the mixture in your baking pan/ loaf. Wait approximately 30 to 40 minutes until its done..
A delicious treat for everyday of the week. Although the bread is irresistible straight out of the oven, I find that the banana flavor improves a day after it's made. Peel bananas and smash them together with sugar. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and spices. We've been making this classic banana bread for years and we knew we couldn't miss the opportunity to share our own easy version with you.
Finally, enjoy the amount of food with the recipe above. Also you can squeeze in a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes differ and furthermore,as which causes cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com