Chocolate chunk banana bread. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl. Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together the mashed bananas, coconut oil, honey, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. It is possible to cook Chocolate chunk banana bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana bread
- You need 1 1/2 of large bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 stick of butter melted.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Lastly, add the chocolate chunks and beat for another minute until fully incorporated. Scrape into the prepared loaf pan, shake a few times to level the batter. Feel free to switch to your favorite add in. I like the large bites of chocolate in my banana bread.
Chocolate chunk banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl mash bananas with fork. Add egg,vanilla,soy milk,and melted butter and sugar,mix well..
- Add flour,baking soda,baking powder,and salt. Mix and then add chocolate chunks..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake until done. Let set 10 minutes. Enjoy.
But white chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, and even cinnamon chips make a tasty loaf. Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread will remain good for about a week if it's tightly wrapped in plastic cling wrap. Yes, I am posting another banana bread recipe because you NEED this chocolate chip banana bread recipe. So many of you love our classic banana bread recipe and our chocolate banana bread recipe and this chocolate chip banana bread is the best of both worlds. It combines both recipes so you get.
Finally, enjoy the amount of food of your recipe above. Additionally you can include a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes will vary bride-to-be that produces cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com