Coconut panna cotta with pineapple glaze.
You could cook Coconut panna cotta with pineapple glaze using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. This can be a getting ready you need to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut panna cotta with pineapple glaze
- – It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- – Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- – You need 1 1/4 tsp of agar agar.
- – It’s 3 tbs of sugar.
- – Prepare 1 cup of pineapple.
- – Prepare 1 tbs of butter.
- – Prepare 1 tbs of brown sugar.
Coconut panna cotta with pineapple glaze step by step
- Add the cream, coconut milk and agar agar to a large pan. Whisk until combined and keep aside for 15 mins..
- Add the sugar to the pan and mix well. Then turn on the flame to medium. Heat until the sugar and agar dissolves, mixing constantly until it is just about to start boiling. Heat for another 3-4 mins on low flame, mixing constantly and turn off the flame..
- Use a fine mash and filter the mixture into a clean bowl. Pour mixture to glass of your choice and refrigerate until the panna cotta is set..
- To make the pineapple glaze, add the butter and brown sugar to a pan and heat in medium flame. Keep stirring until the butter melts and the sugar is dissolved. Now add the pineapple (i chopped it fine, if you like keep bigger chunks) to the pan, mix well and continue to cook until the pineapple is tender. If the pineapple is not sweet you need to use a bit more sugar. Refrigerate until chill..
- Add the pineapple glaze on top of the panna cotta and serve cold. Enjoy..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to try out different spices and herbs, and to prepare your chosen foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a great way to keep the cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for more Coconut panna cotta with pineapple glaze could be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you are likely to believe that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. Of course, it becomes difficult to get fresh fish and seafood living within the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter living in an angling village. Just remember perfection must not be the thing; even incremental changes in terms we presume and shop will conserve the planet. And, with the plethora of info on recipes and cooking that can be found to the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the adventure back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com