Moist eggless banana bread. Eggless Banana Cake – I can tell you that this cake is super moist and soft, with full of banana flavours. This BEST Eggless Banana Bread recipe is easy to make with simple ingredients. It produces a delicious bread with has the perfect texture…moist and dense!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my Disclosure Policy for more information. Get the recipe for the best Eggless Banana Bread. You will be able to cook Moist eggless banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist eggless banana bread
- You need 1 of large ripe banana.
- You need 1/8 cup of melted butter (or flavorless oil).
- You need 3 tablespoons of aqua faba (or 1 egg).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Optional- chocolate chips/dry fruits/nuts.
It's easy to make and has the perfect texture. We never have eggs around, so this recipe makes it easy to enjoy this tasty treat just about any time. Since this is one of the most popular bread recipe on. Who would like a slice of banana bread?
Moist eggless banana bread step by step
- Mash 1 ripe banana with a fork until there are no lumps..
- Mix 1/8 cup melted butter, 3 tablespoons aqua faba (or 1 egg) and 1/2 cup sugar to form a smooth liquid..
- Mix together 3/4 cup flour, 1 pinch salt and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients through a sieve. Fold until the flour is incorporated. Add the chocolate chips..
- Bake in a loaf pan in a pre-heated oven at 325 F for 55 minutes..
I really like making cakes and I like sharing them with others. Always in the hope that they will enjoy them, of course. Eggless banana bread recipe – Soft, delicious and moist eggless banana bread, can be made with whole wheat flour or plain flour. Grease a loaf or bread pan and set aside. Bring all the ingredients to room temperature.
Finally, enjoy the amount of food of your recipe above. You could include a few creations to match your taste because each tastes may vary bride-to-be who makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com