Mango Panna Cotta.
It is possible to cook Mango Panna Cotta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. This is actually the groundwork you should do in order to cook it.
Ingredients for Mango Panna Cotta
- – It’s For of mango layer–.
- – Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- – It’s 2 1/2 tsp of unflavored powder of gelatin or agar agar.
- – You need 3-4 of mangoes (1cup fresh mango puree approx).
- – You need For of white cream layer–.
- – Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- – It’s 1 cup of milk.
- – You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- – Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of unflavored powder of gelatin or agar-agar.
- – It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- – You need 1 pinch of salt.
Mango Panna Cotta instructions
- In a microwave safe bowl mix the gelatin with water gentle until incorporated and set a side for 10minutes..
- Meantime, blend the Mango flesh until pureed using a blender or food processor. Place the water and agar-agar mixture in the microwave and heat for 1 minute then pour it into the mango puree and stir well..
- Place your serving glass in small bowl (any small bowl or katori) at an angle and pour mongo puree and divide evenly between the glasses and refrigerator until set..
- For the creamy layer- pour the milk into a saucepan, stir in the gelatin and let it sit for 10 minutes, after that place it over medium heat, add the sugar and salt, stirring just until sugar and gelatin have dissolve, then turn of your flame. (Don't bring it to a boil)..
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add heavy cream and whisk in the vanilla essence stir everything together very well. Take the serving glasses out of the fridge with the mango layer already set. Then, pour the cream mixture evenly into each glasses. add some tutti fruitti, chopped dry fruits, some Mangos for garnishing.now back to the refrigerator to chill for the whole night or until set, enjoy.
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to understand different seasonings, and prepare your best foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a sensible way to maintain cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for extra Mango Panna Cotta could be more interesting when you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you are likely to argue that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. In fact, it would be difficult to find fresh fish and seafood if you live in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fishing village. Just do not forget that perfection must not be the objective; even incremental changes the way we presume and shop will conserve the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking that is available around the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the action way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com