Mango Panna Cotta with Spun Sugar decoration.
You can actually have Mango Panna Cotta with Spun Sugar decoration using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is the groundwork you want to do cooking it.
Ingredients of Mango Panna Cotta with Spun Sugar decoration
- – You need of Mango layer:.
- – You need 2 cup of mango puree.
- – It’s 2 tbsp of agar agar/gelatin/china gras.
- – Prepare 2 tbsp of Hot water.
- – You need of For Cream Layer:.
- – It’s 1 cup of ful cream milk.
- – You need 1 cup of cream.
- – It’s of Vanilla extract.
- – It’s Pinch of salt.
- – It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- – It’s 2 tbsp of china grass.
- – You need 2 tbsp of hot water.
- – You need of Sugar decoration.
- – It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
Mango Panna Cotta with Spun Sugar decoration instructions
- Take a big bowl add china grass and water and soak for 15 mins. After that mix it completely. Once it gets dissolved add mango puree and mix it. Make sure it is mixed completely. Take a serving glass keep in a bowl in cross direction and pour mango mixture in it slightly and refrigerate for 2 hours..
- For Cream layer-2 tbsp gelatin soak in hot water and keep aside. I have taken homemade cream. (One cup cream kept in freezer for half an hour. After that blend in mixer you will get fresh cream.) Heat 1 cup milk add sugar and keep aside. Sugar should dissolved completly and milk should be cool.now add vanilla extract and mix it well. Take a bowl add cream sweet milk gelatin dissolved water and mix it properly all mixture should be mixed properly..
- Take a mango puree glass from fridge add cream layer and set again for 2 hours till it sets completly. Garnish with few chopped mangoes.
- Take a pan add sugar and heat it bring it to a boil without stirring a medium caramel colour. Remove from heat and pour caramel on to a grease tray and make design according to your choice. Allow it to set and break into shards.
- In my next recipe I will share all fruit panna cotta with caramel sugar nest..
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, as well as prepare your favorite foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a great way to keep cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for extra Mango Panna Cotta with Spun Sugar decoration will be more interesting provided you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No one could argue that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. All things considered, it could be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast from the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter living in an angling village. Just remember that perfection needn’t be the aim; even incremental changes in the manner we feel and shop will conserve the planet. And, with the plethora of info on recipes and cooking which can be found for the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the overall game the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com