Cheesecake 8×8 pan (double recipe for 9×12 pan).
You possibly can cook Cheesecake 8×8 pan (double recipe for 9×12 pan) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake 8×8 pan (double recipe for 9×12 pan)
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 packages of knox unflavored gelatine, softened.
- You need 1 cup of cold water.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 4 oz of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
Cheesecake 8×8 pan (double recipe for 9×12 pan) instructions
- preheat oven to 375*F..
- mix egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon juice, gelatin, and water in pan and heat till creamy smooth.
- add cream cheese and continue heating..
- beat in 3 egg whites and fold into custard..
- crust: combine graham cracker, cinnamon, butter, and 1/3 cup sugar and pack on bottom of a dish.
- bake for 8 min, then cool in refrigerator.
Finally, enjoy the meal from recipe above. You can also include a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are very different and furthermore,as that creates cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com