You can have Everything Bagel using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is the planning you must do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Everything Bagel
- – Prepare 3 of mini bagels I have used a variety.
- – It’s 1 of potatoes peeled washed and cut in cubes.
- – It’s 2 tablespoons of creamy mayonnaise.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of fresh parsley.
- – You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- – Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- – It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- – You need 1/2 tsp of garlic flakes.
- – It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- – It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- – It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- – It’s 1 piece of chicken fillet for 2nd and 3rd bagel.
- – You need of Garnish coriander.
- – It’s 2/3 pieces of crisp lettuce.
- – Prepare 1 of red delicious apple.
Everything Bagel step by step
- Filling 1: potatoes peeled, cut in cubes and boil till soft. Allow to cool and add 2 tablespoon of creamy mayonnaise, add the salt black crushed pepper and parsley, cut up bagel layer with lettuce and the potatoes filling..
- Filling 2: wash and cut up the fillet chicken in strips add to fillet: 1/4 Tsp salt, 1/4 Tsp black pepper. 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes, 1/2 tsp of garlic flakes and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Cook in 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cook till done. Garnish with coriander. Slit up the bagel, layer with lettuce and chicken filling. I used the same filling for the third bagel..
- Pack lunch with a delicious red apple and a fruit juice. In a brown bagel styled bag! Perfect lunch box!.
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, as well as prepare your chosen foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is the best way to maintain the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for additional Everything Bagel will be more interesting whenever you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No one could debate that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. In fact, it becomes difficult to find fresh fish and seafood if you reside in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you are living in a fisherman’s village. Just do not forget that perfection doesn’t have to be the goal; even incremental changes in the way we believe and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking which can be found on the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the adventure the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com