You will be able to cook Simple Bagels using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. This is the getting ready you need to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Simple Bagels
- – You need 250 grams of All purpose flour.
- – It’s 30 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- – Prepare 20 grams of Rye.
- – Prepare 18 grams of Sugar.
- – You need 4 1/2 grams of Salt.
- – It’s 156 grams of Water.
- – You need 3 grams of Dried yeast.
- – Prepare of For kettle boiling:.
- – Prepare 1 of litre Hot water.
- – You need 1 tbsp of Sugar (molasses or sugar or honey).
Simple Bagels instructions
- Mix all the ingredients with a whisk. Make a dent in the middle and pour in the water. Use a spatula and mix until smooth..
- Transfer onto a working surface and knead until even (it won't take 5 minutes)..
- Divide into several portions and let rest for 15 minutes or as long as you wish for the first rising..
- Shape the bagel. (Form into rings – take care not to trap any air.) Let rise again for 30 minutes, or as long as you wish..
- Heat water for kettle boiling (but do not let boil). Add the sugar. Boil each side of the bagels for 30 seconds. Drain onto a baking tray..
- Preheat the oven to 250℃. Lower the temperature to 230℃ and bake for 10 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 210℃ and bake for another 5 minutes..
- There will be cracks on the surface after some time..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different seasonings, as well as prepare your selected foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a powerful way to keep your cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for additional Simple Bagels will be more interesting when you can provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No you are likely to debate that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. In fact, it will be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast from the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you live in an angling village. Just understand that perfection doesn’t have to be desire to; even incremental changes in how we feel and shop will assist the planet. And, with all the different information about recipes and cooking that is available within the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the action back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com