You possibly can have Chewy Yogurt Bagels using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. This can be the getting ready you ought to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Chewy Yogurt Bagels
- – Prepare 400 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- – It’s 4 grams of Dried yeast.
- – It’s 5 grams of Salt.
- – You need 240 grams of Plain yogurt.
- – You need 1 of heaps Water for boiling.
- – You need 2 tbsp of Sugar for boiling.
Chewy Yogurt Bagels instructions
- Mix the flour and dry yeast in a bowl. Add salt and mix some more..
- Now add the yogurt and knead with a kneader for 10 to 20 minutes. You could also knead manually for 20 minutes..
- When done, divide into 8 or 9 portions and roll up into a bowl. Cover with cloth and let rest for 10 minutes..
- Please refer to the photo – make the dough long and thin by following the example from top down. To finish, pinch and secure the seam well..
- Roll the dough as if making a snake with clay. Press down one end to flatten. Fold in the other end to make a ring..
- Add sugar into boiling water. Boil each side of the bagels for 30 seconds. Don't let the water boil too much..
- When done, transfer onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Let rise for 10 to 20 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 230℃. Bake for 15 minutes to finish..
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to realize different seasonings, as well as prepare your best foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a wonderful way to keep your cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for more Chewy Yogurt Bagels will be more interesting whenever you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you may debate that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. Naturally, it would be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast inside desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you live in an angling village. Just remember perfection needn’t be desire to; even incremental changes the way the world thinks and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different more knowledge about recipes and cooking that is available to the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the sport way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com