Earl Grey Scented Bagels.
You may have Earl Grey Scented Bagels using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. This is the planning you want to do to cook it.
Ingredients of Earl Grey Scented Bagels
- – Prepare 380 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- – You need 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- – Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- – It’s 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- – You need 2 tsp of or less Salt.
- – Prepare 5 grams of Loose leaf tea leaves (Earl Grey).
- – Prepare 210 ml of Lukewarm water.
Earl Grey Scented Bagels step by step
- Put all the ingredients except for the tea leaves in your bread maker and start to make the dough. Grind the tea leaves finely in a mortar..
- After around 10 minutes, add the ground tea leaves to the bread maker and let it do its job..
- Once the dough is done, deflate it and roll up into 9 balls. Cover with a well-wrung moist kitchen towel and let sit for 20 minutes..
- Deflate the dough and stretch it out with a rolling pin. Roll up from the side nearest you. Close the ends firmly. *If the dough is sticky, do this on a dusted surface..
- Place with the closed end down and let rise a second time for 30 minutes..
- When finished rising, boil one side of each bagel in hot water for 20 seconds each. Drain, line them up on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 180℃..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to understand different seasonings, and also to prepare your chosen foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is the best way to maintain cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for further Earl Grey Scented Bagels are often more interesting whenever you can provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you may reason that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. Of course, it could be hard to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide inside the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fisher’s village. Just understand that perfection needn’t be the goal; even incremental changes in the way we expect and shop will conserve the planet. And, with the plethora of details about recipes and cooking available to the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the overall game the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com