Strawberry Cheesecake Torte a pampered chef recipe.
You possibly can cook Strawberry Cheesecake Torte a pampered chef recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Torte a pampered chef recipe
- You need 1 of pound cake mix ( I use Sarah Lee frozen pound cake).
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 packages of strawberry jello.
- It’s 1/4 cup of strawberry jam.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 packages of 8 oz. cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of 12 oz. container cool whip, thawed.
- It’s 1 packages of cheesecake instant pudding.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced strawberries.
Strawberry Cheesecake Torte a pampered chef recipe instructions
- In a small pan, boil water, add jello and stir until dissolved. Add jam and stir until smooth..
- Place cake on plate and poke cake every 1/2 inch. Brush cake with 2 tablespoons of jello mixture..
- Cut cake crosswise into 3 equal layers..
- Zest and juice lemon into a large bowl. Combine cream cheese,lemon zest and juice until smooth. Add milk, whisk together until smooth. Spoon cool whip over cream cheese mixture. Do not mix. Sprinkle with pudding mix, mix well. Will be very thick..
- Place 1 layer on plate, fill with mixture and spread. If you want to be fancy, you can use a piping bag with star tip. Pipe a border around edge. Place 4 scoops of filling down center of 2nd layer, spread. Top with 3rd layer. Spread with filling and pipe border around edge. Slice strawberries and add to remaining jello mixture. If it set alittle, put in microwave for ten seconds. Spoon over cake..
Finally, enjoy the food item within the recipe above. Additionally put in a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes differ wedding party that produces cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com