You could cook Pitch-black Bagels using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is the planning you have to do to cook it.
Ingredients for Pitch-black Bagels
- – It’s 280 grams of ✿Bread (strong) flour.
- – You need 20 grams of ✿Cake flour.
- – You need 4 grams of ✿Salt.
- – It’s 10 grams of ✿Sugar.
- – It’s 4 grams of ✿Instant dry yeast.
- – Prepare 15 grams of ✿Black cocoa.
- – You need 180 grams of ✿Water.
- – Prepare 40 grams of White chocolate chip.
- – It’s 2 tbsp of Honey (for kettle boiling).
Pitch-black Bagels instructions
- Knead all ✿ ingredients in a bowl for 10 minutes. Divide into 5 (or 3) portions. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll out the dough as in the picture. Scatter the chocolate chips and roll up from the corner. Make sure to secure the seam well..
- Flatten one side and fold in the other end. Close the seam well!.
- The hole in the center should be about 2 fingers wide..
- Let the dough rise for 30 minutes. (You could also use the dough rising setting on your oven.).
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Boil water in a large pan or a frying pan. Mix in the honey to dissolve..
- The water should only be bubbling slightly! Do not boil vigorously!.
- Boil the bagels, 15 seconds on each side. Drain, and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes..
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, also to prepare your favorite foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a powerful way to keep cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for additional Pitch-black Bagels may well be more interesting whenever you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you may debate that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. Naturally, it might be hard to find fresh fish and seafood if you reside while in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you reside in a fisher’s village. Just understand that perfection must not be the target; even incremental changes in the manner we think and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different specifics of recipes and cooking that can be found on the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the experience in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com