Brown Sugar Bagels with Walnuts.
You can actually have Brown Sugar Bagels with Walnuts using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. This is actually the preparation you need to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Brown Sugar Bagels with Walnuts
- – It’s of For the dough.
- – You need 300 grams of Bread flour.
- – You need 40 grams of Brown sugar (powdered).
- – It’s 25 grams of Walnuts.
- – It’s 25 grams of Raisins.
- – Prepare 160 ml of Lukewarm water.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- – It’s of For the kettle boiling:.
- – Prepare 1000 ml of Water.
- – You need 1 tbsp of Sugar or honey.
Brown Sugar Bagels with Walnuts instructions
- Roast the walnuts in the oven for about 5 minutes at 170℃, and set aside..
- Put all the dough ingredients except for the walnuts and raisins in a bread maker, and start the "bread dough" course. It takes about 15 minutes. (Add the walnuts and raisins in 10 minutes after you press start.).
- Remove the dough, divide into 5 portions (a little less than 110 g each), and roll into balls. Cover with a tightly wrung out paper towel, and let them rest for 10 minutes..
- Form into shapes, and allow the dough to rise (1st rising) for about 20 minutes. In the mean time, prepare for the kettle boiling. Put the ingredients for the kettle boiling into a frying-pan, and bring to the boil..
- When the rising is finished, preheat the oven for 210℃. Put the shaped dough into the Step 4 frying-pan, and boil for 30 seconds each side..
- When boiled, transfer to a plate with a paper towel, and lightly dab off the water..
- Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, bake for 20 minutes at 200℃, and it's done!.
- Spread with "Honey & Walnut Cream Cheese. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148845-honey-walnut-cream-cheese.
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to understand different herbs and spices, in order to prepare your chosen foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a powerful way to maintain your cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for even more Brown Sugar Bagels with Walnuts will be more interesting if you can provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No one would believe eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. Naturally, it becomes difficult to find fresh fish and seafood if you live while in the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter websites that provide in an angling village. Just take into account that perfection needn’t be desire to; even incremental changes in the way we presume and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of information regarding recipes and cooking you can do on the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the journey back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com