You possibly can have Blueberry Bagels using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is the getting ready you want to do cooking it.
Ingredients for Blueberry Bagels
- – You need of For the batter:.
- – It’s 300 grams of Strong (bread) flour.
- – You need 35 grams of Sugar.
- – It’s 35 grams of Dried blueberries.
- – You need 5 grams of Salt.
- – You need 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- – You need 160 ml of Lukewarm water.
- – It’s of For kettling.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- – You need 1000 ml of Water.
Blueberry Bagels step by step
- Put all the ingredients except for the dried blueberries in a bread maker and program the machine for about 15 minutes. (Add the blueberries after 12 minutes.).
- Take the dough out of the bread maker, then separate into 5 portions (each should weigh a little less than 106 g) and roll into balls. Let the dough sit for 10 minutes in a firmly sealed container..
- Shape the bagels (see the note in Helpful Hints) and let rise for about 20 minutes. While they're rising, prepare the kettle boil. Put the kettling ingredients in a frying pan and bring to a boil..
- After the bagels have finished rising, preheat the oven to 210°C. Put the bagels in the frying pan and boil for 30 seconds on each side..
- Once the bagels have finished the kettle boil, lay them out on a plate covered with parchment paper and gently pat dry the water..
- Place the bagels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 18 minutes at 200°C. All done!.
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different spices and herbs, and also to prepare your best foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a sensible way to maintain cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for additional Blueberry Bagels could be more interesting if you can provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you are likely to reason that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. After all, it will be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood if you live within the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you live in a fisher’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection doesn’t have to be desire to; even incremental changes in terms the world thinks and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different details about recipes and cooking which can be found to the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the overall game back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com