Healthy Carrot Bagels.
You may have Healthy Carrot Bagels using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. This is the preparation you should do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Carrot Bagels
- – You need 140 grams of Grated carrot.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- – Prepare 200 grams of ◎ Bread (strong) flour.
- – It’s 12 grams of ◎ Honey.
- – Prepare 2 grams of ◎ Salt.
- – You need 1/2 tsp of ◎ Dry yeast.
- – You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
Healthy Carrot Bagels step by step
- Peel the carrots,then grate. Add lemon juice..
- Put ingredients marked ◎in a bowl, and mix together. Add the grated carrot and knead the dough on a work surface for about 15 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 4 portions and shape into balls. Cover with plastic wrap,or a moistened kitchen towel,and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll the balls into 15 cm x 7 cm ovals, then roll the dough up lengthwise. Now flatten about 3 cm of the right side of the roll..
- Merge this flattened side with the left side and make the donut shape..
- Cover bagels with a moistened kitchen towel again and let them prove for 25 minutes at 30°C..
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and then turn the heat down low. Dissolve the honey in the boiling water. Gently place bagels in the water and cook for 1 minute on both sides..
- Scoop them out with a skimmer and transfer to a baking tray. Put in preheated 200°C oven as soon as possible. Turn down to 190°C and bake 20 minutes..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, also to prepare your favorite foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a powerful way to keep your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for even more Healthy Carrot Bagels could be more interesting provided you can provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you are likely to argue that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. In fact, it becomes difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood if you are living from the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter living in a fishing village. Just understand that perfection must not be the objective; even incremental changes in the manner we believe and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of more knowledge about recipes and cooking that is available within the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the sport the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com