Basic Plain Bagels.
You may cook Basic Plain Bagels using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. This is actually the preparing you need to do to prepare it.
Ingredients of Basic Plain Bagels
- – You need 300 grams of Bread flour (Superking flour).
- – It’s 1 tsp of Salt (Okinawa sea salt).
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar (cane sugar).
- – You need 1 tsp of Dry yeast (saf).
- – You need 180 ml of Water.
- – You need 1 tbsp of Molasses for kettle boiling.
Basic Plain Bagels instructions
- Use really fine salt for the best results. Here's the salt that I used..
- Knead the dough in a bread machine. Take it out and divide into 8 portions. Cover with a damp cloth and let rest for 10 minutes..
- Punch out the air and roll the dough out..
- Fold in half from both sides..
- Again fold the dough in half. Close the seam well. Roll it around several times to close seam properly..
- Flatten one end with a rolling pin. Fold in the thinner side and close..
- Twist with the seam facing down..
- Repeat to shape 8 bagels..
- Let rise for 30 minutes at 35℃..
- Add the molasses into a large amount of hot water. Kettle boil the bagel: 40 seconds for one side, and flip over for another 40 seconds..
- Drain well and align onto a baking tray..
- Bake for 15 minutes in a 190℃ preheated oven..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different spices and herbs, as well as prepare your favorite foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a great way to keep cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for more Basic Plain Bagels will be more interesting provided you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No one could believe that eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. Naturally, it may be hard to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide inside the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fisherman’s village. Just do not forget that perfection needn’t be the objective; even incremental changes in how the world thinks and shop will assist the planet. And, with all the different information about recipes and cooking which can be found about the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the adventure the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com