You can actually have Guava Cheesecake (Easy Recipe) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Guava Cheesecake (Easy Recipe)
- You need 2 cups of guava puree (deseeded).
- Prepare 1 cup of thick cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar (as you prefer).
- It’s 3 tbsp of gelatin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 2 cups of Digestive biscuits/ cookies (crushed).
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need as needed of Pistachio to garnish.
Guava Cheesecake (Easy Recipe) instructions
- Take crushed digestive biscuits(if you are using digestive biscuits, add a pinch of salt)/ Cookies in a bowl, add butter and mix well..
- Take a crystal serving dish, spread the mixture on it, flatten it with your palm and keep it in freezer for 30 minutes..
- Take a separate bowl, put guava puree (deseeded before making puree) in it, add thick cream and mix it well with spatula..
- Boil 1/4 cup of water and mix it in a bowl of gelatin. Stir well, make sure it dissolved well without forming any lumps..
- Add molten gelatin in a guava cream mixture and mix thoroughly..
- Take out a dish of set digestive biscuits from freezer.. put a layer of guava mixture and keep again in refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Garnish it with sliced pistachios before serving…
Finally, enjoy the meat through the recipe above. You can also get a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes fluctuate and because which makes cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com