You are able to have Tofu Bagel with More Tofu than Bread Flour!! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. This is the prep you ought to do cooking it.
Ingredients of Tofu Bagel with More Tofu than Bread Flour!!
- – You need 200 grams of Tofu.
- – It’s 190 grams of Bread flour.
- – You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- – You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- – You need 1 dash of less than 1 teaspoon Dry yeast.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of Honey (or molasses or sugar).
Tofu Bagel with More Tofu than Bread Flour!! instructions
- Microwave the tofu for 2 minutes, let it rest for a while, and strain the water. (it's better to strain the water in advance). The amount of water will depend on the variety of tofu you're using, but it doesn't really matter..
- Put the bread flour in a bowl and make a hole in the middle. Put the sugar and dry yeast into the hole, and salt around the hole. Microwave the tofu again for a minute. (Until it's warm to the touch)..
- Put the tofu in the middle, mix it with the yeast and sugar, and knead with everything else for about 10 minutes (if the dough sticks too much, add more flour). Rest the dough for 10 minutes after kneading..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Divide the dough into 3 or 4 pieces, and flatten the dough into an oval on a flat surface. Leaving one end open, fold the dough in three (make sure to close the seams tightly), and make a round bagel shape using the open end to wrap the closed end of the dough..
- Use a big enough pot that can fit all the bagels. Boil the water, dissolve the honey, lower the heat so that the water is just before boiling, and cook each side of the bagel for 30 seconds. When finished, bake directly in the oven straight away!!!.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes in a 200℃ preheated oven. (If you made 4 small bagels, adjust the baking times). The bagels are done when they are browned to your liking..
- To make the bagels more visually appealing, I added "lower the heat so that the water is just before boiling" to Step 5. It should be at a slow boil. If the water is at a rolling boil or if you wait too long before putting them in an oven, the finished bagels tend to have more wrinkles..
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to realize different herbs and spices, as well as prepare the best foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a sensible way to maintain your cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for extra Tofu Bagel with More Tofu than Bread Flour!! could be more interesting if you can provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No one could believe that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. Naturally, it becomes hard to find fresh fish and seafood if you reside inside the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you are living in a fisherman’s village. Just remember perfection must not be the thing; even incremental changes the way we feel and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking that can be found for the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the action the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com