Milk Tea Bagel.
You possibly can cook Milk Tea Bagel using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. This is actually the preparation you need to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Milk Tea Bagel
- – It’s of For the batter:.
- – You need 300 grams of Strong (bread) flour.
- – Prepare 25 grams of Sugar.
- – You need 2 of tea bags Tea bags.
- – You need 180 ml of Milk.
- – You need 3 grams of Salt.
- – It’s 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- – Prepare of For kettle boiling:.
- – It’s 1000 ml of Water.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of Honey or sugar.
Milk Tea Bagel instructions
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the tea leaves (taken out of the bags) and milk. Microwave until at about body temperature..
- Pour all the batter ingredients and the milk tea mixture into the bread maker. Start with the dough making process, which should last about 15 minutes..
- Take out the dough, divide into 5 pieces (about 100 g per piece) and roll them up. Cover with a dampened paper towel and let rest for 10 minutes..
- Place the seam faced up and spread it out into a circle of about 12 cm in diameter..
- Fold it in to about the middle and press down lightly around the rim..
- Roll it up away from your body, and fold in lightly from the rim..
- Roll it out with your hands, and push down the one end once it's about 18 cm long..
- Create a circle, and tightly close the ends by wrapping one end with the other..
- Let it rise for about 20 minutes. Prepare the kettle boiling in the meantime. Add all the ingredients in a frying pan and let it boil..
- Once the rising is done, start the preheating at 210℃. Put the dough into the frying pan from Step 9 and boil 30 seconds for each side..
- Once boiled, place the bagels on a plate lined with paper towel and let them drain a little..
- Place them on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes at 200℃ and it's done!.
- It's best to eat by itself fresh out of the oven..
- Crispy yet chewy, very delicious..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to realize different spices and herbs, as well as prepare the best foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a wonderful way to keep the cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for even more Milk Tea Bagel may well be more interesting provided you can provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No you are likely to argue that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. All things considered, it becomes hard to come by fresh fish and seafood living inside desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fisherman’s village. Just remember perfection doesn’t have to be the thing; even incremental changes the way we presume and shop will assist the planet. And, with all the different specifics of recipes and cooking that can be found to the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the journey back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com