Smooth Bagels Made With Homemade Bread Starter.
You can actually have Smooth Bagels Made With Homemade Bread Starter using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. This can be the groundwork you must do to cook it.
Ingredients for Smooth Bagels Made With Homemade Bread Starter
- – It’s 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- – It’s 50 grams of Cake flour.
- – It’s 100 grams of Homemade bread starter.
- – You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- – You need 100 ml of Water.
- – It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Smooth Bagels Made With Homemade Bread Starter step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together..
- When the dough is no longer floury, take it out onto a work surface and knead it well, putting your weight into it (about 15 minutes). Bagel dough is stiff, so keep kneading patiently..
- Divide into 4 or 5 portions, round off each portion into a ball and leave to rest for 30 to 40 minutes (depending on the season)..
- When the dough has rested, roll out each portion in the order they were formed into balls, and deflate them..
- Roll each piece of dough very tightly into long sausage shapes, so that no air pockets are included. If the dough is on the dry side, wet your fingers and pinch the seams closed very well..
- Roll each sausage of dough out so that it becomes long and thin. Make one end skinnier and flatten the other end. Put the skinny end on top of the flattened end to form a ring..
- Here's how the ring looks..
- Line up the links on pieces of parchment paper, and leave to rise for 60 minutes. (It's best to put then on individual pieces of paper so that they are easier to boil later.) Start boiling the water and preheat the oven to 250°C 5 minutes before the dough has finished rising! Put honey in the boiling water. If you have a gas oven, preheat to 210°C..
- Start boiling the bagels! Boil them in the order they were formed, paper and all, 30 seconds per side. If the water is boiling so fast that it's bubbling, the dough will get damaged..
- When all the bagels are boiled, put them in the oven as quickly as possible. If you leave them after they have been boiled they will get wrinkled. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 200°C. Please adjust the time depending on your oven and the weather..
- Done! Be careful not to let them burn!.
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different herbs and spices, and also to prepare your chosen foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a terrific way to keep the cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for extra Smooth Bagels Made With Homemade Bread Starter may well be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you might argue that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. In the end, it could be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood if you reside while in the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fisherman’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection needn’t be desire to; even incremental changes the way the world thinks and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking that is available about the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the overall game the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com