You possibly can cook Chewy Whole Wheat Bagels using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. This is actually the preparing you should do to cook it.
Ingredients of Chewy Whole Wheat Bagels
- – You need 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- – Prepare 60 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- – It’s 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- – You need 200 ml of Lukewarm water (about 30℃).
- – Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Raw cane sugar.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
Chewy Whole Wheat Bagels step by step
- Dissolve the sugar in lukewarm water. Combine the bread flour and wheat flour in a bowl. Place the dry yeast on one side of the bowl and salt on the other..
- Pour the lukewarm water directly over dry yeast and mix with your fingers until everything is well combined. Knead the dough for about 15 minutes until the surface becomes smooth. (If you're adding extra ingredients like nuts and raisins, add them a little before you're finished kneading, and knead together until they are fully incorporated.).
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let rest in a warm place (about 1 to 1.5 hours). Once the dough doubles in size, let out the gas and divide into 5 pieces..
- Shape divided portions into a doughnut shape with a large hole, and place a plastic wrap on top to prevent them from drying out. Bring water to a boil in a pot, add raw cane sugar (not listed) and prep for kettle boiling. Preheat the oven to 200℃..
- Kettle boil the bagels for about 30 seconds on each side (don't let the water boil excessively). Place the bagels on a baking pan (leave some space among them) and bake for about 15 minutes..
- Fig and Walnut Bagels I added 5 pieces of fried fig (chopped) and 20 g of roasted walnuts (chopped) to this basic whole wheat bagel recipe. The sweetness of fig and the flavor of walnut go perfectly well together!.
- Sesame Bagels: I mixed in 2 tablespoons of black sesame seeds into the basic whole wheat bagel dough..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different seasonings, as well as prepare your preferred foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is the best way to maintain the cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially additional Chewy Whole Wheat Bagels is often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you might believe that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. In fact, it may be difficult to find fresh fish and seafood living in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter living in an angling village. Just do not forget that perfection needn’t be desire to; even incremental changes in the manner we believe and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking which can be found on the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the action back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com