You could have Tofu Bagels using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. This is the planning you need to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Tofu Bagels
- – It’s 190 grams of Tofu.
- – Prepare 200 grams of ★ Bread (strong) flour.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Olive oil (optional).
- – It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Salt.
- – Prepare 1 of and 1/3 teaspoons ★ Dry active yeast.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of Raw sugar or malt syrup (for kettle boiling).
Tofu Bagels instructions
- Put the tofu into a heat-resistant bowl, break it up a little, and microwave for 40 seconds..
- Add the ★ ingredients and knead. Once the dough comes together, add olive oil if you'd like and knead more..
- Take the dough out onto a board and knead well (about 5 minutes). Slam the dough and smooth out the surface (while dusting if the dough sticks to the board)..
- Divide the dough into 6 pieces and roll them up as you fold the cut surface inside. Gently place a plastic wrap over them and let rest for 5 minutes. Lightly dust the bottom and top of the dough beforehand..
- On a dusted board, thinly roll out the dough, and fold in 3 layers with a bit of space at the right edge. Lightly push it down and let the shape settle. Shape into a doughnut shape by wrapping the left edge with the right..
- Bring water to a boil in a frying pan. Preheat the oven to 200℃ (set aside a baking pan lined with parchment paper)..
- Once the water starts to simmer, add raw sugar and cook each side for 30 seconds. Transfer immediately to the oven, and it's done after baking for 15 to 18 minutes!.
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to understand different herbs and spices, also to prepare your preferred foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is the best way to keep the cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially additional Tofu Bagels is often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No one would believe that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. After all, it will be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood if you reside in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you are living in a fishing village. Just remember perfection doesn’t have to be desire to; even incremental changes in the way we believe and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different more knowledge about recipes and cooking that’s available around the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the journey back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com