You may cook Tofu Bagel using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is the groundwork you ought to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Tofu Bagel
- – You need 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- – You need 200 of grams, or more if necessary Bread (strong) flour.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- – It’s 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of A little bit of honey for boiling.
Tofu Bagel instructions
- Lightly drain the extra moisture from the tofu, and set it aside..
- Mound the bread flour in a bowl, and create a crater in the center. Place the sugar and yeast into the crater. Place the salt at the base of the mound..
- Microwave the tofu for about 1 minute and crumble it into the crater, and mix it with the yeast, sugar and flour. Now mix all the ingredients in the bowl together..
- Keep mixing until the dough pulls away from the bowl and no longer sticks to your hands. This will take about 10 minutes. Form the dough into a ball, and cover it with a wet tea towel. Let the dough rest for about 10 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Heat some water in a large pot (I use a large frying pan). When the water comes to a boil, add in the honey..
- Divide the dough into equal parts, and form them into the bagel shape..
- Roll out a piece of dough into an ellipse, and fold into thirds lengthwise, first folding in one side, and then the other side over that..
- Now connect the ends so the dough makes a ring, making sure to thoroughly seal the seams together..
- Turn down the heat under the pot in Step 5 down so that the temperature of the water is just below boiling. The water should be still. Immerse the bagel in the water for 30 seconds (There is no need to turn the bagel over). Immediately put the bagel in the oven and bake for 15-17 minutes..
- The recipe will yield about 3 bagels of this size..
- When we used some Kitanokaori brand flour we were given, the bagels turned out very yellow. They didn't rise very much, but they were very soft..
- The last tofu bagel I made in 2009 had a heart shaped hole..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to realize different herbs and spices, also to prepare your best foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is the best way to keep your cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially additional Tofu Bagel may be more interesting if you can provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No one could reason that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. In fact, it becomes difficult to find fresh fish and seafood if you live within the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter living in an angling village. Just understand that perfection must not be the thing; even incremental changes in the way we think and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of details about recipes and cooking available about the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the adventure way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com