You could have Salt Bagels using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. This can be the preparation you ought to do cooking it.
Ingredients for Salt Bagels
- – Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- – You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- – It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- – Prepare 1 of teaspoon, or more if necessary Olive oil.
- – It’s 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- – You need 120 ml of Warm water (about 30℃).
- – Prepare 1 of Rock salt (or ground sea salt).
Salt Bagels step by step
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the salt and knead. For the ins and outs of this step please refer to Steps 1 – 4 of the Soft-type Bagel recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154261-soft-bagels.
- Resting Time: Once kneaded, separate the dough into 4 equal pieces, form into balls and leave to rest for 10 minutes under a damp cloth..
- Shaping: Form into ringed donut shapes. Again, for more detailed instructions please refer to Soft-type Bagel recipe Steps 8 – 10..
- Second Proofing: Put each bagel onto a separate piece of parchment paper cut to the size of the bagel and leave to prove in an oven for 30 minutes at 30℃. During this proofing begin to preheat the oven to 210℃ and boil some water in a pan..
- Kettling: Dissolve 1 tablespoon of sugar or honey (not included) in 1 liter of heated water. When the water has boiled, stop the heat (it should be about 80-90℃) and place the bagels in the water with their baking paper still attached. Gently tease off the parchment paper and boil the bagel for 30 seconds on each side. Take out and place on a dry cloth to dry..
- Place the bagels back on the baking sheets that you peeled off them whilst kettling and using a brush or the back of a spoon give them a quick glaze of olive oil and a sprinkling of rock salt..
- Baking: Quickly put them in the oven and turn the temperature down to 200℃ and bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned the way you like..
- Now it's time to eat If you coat with plenty of olive oil, the outside will be nice and crispy If you choose to chill them they will become even chewier..
- Compared to the soft-type bagel, the inside of these bagels are fuller and they have a different kind of fluffiness..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, and also to prepare your chosen foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a terrific way to maintain your cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially additional Salt Bagels are often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you are likely to argue that eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. All things considered, it will be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast from the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you live in a fisherman’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection needn’t be desire to; even incremental changes in terms of how we presume and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different specifics of recipes and cooking that is available to the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the sport way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com