Luxurious and Rich Blueberry Bagels.
You possibly can cook Luxurious and Rich Blueberry Bagels using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. This is actually the prep you have to do cooking it.
Ingredients for Luxurious and Rich Blueberry Bagels
- – You need 165 grams of Blueberries.
- – Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- – You need 250 grams of Bread flour.
- – Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- – Prepare 2 grams of Dry yeast.
Luxurious and Rich Blueberry Bagels instructions
- Place the blueberries in a heat-resistant container and add in the sugar. Coarsely mash the berries and sugar together, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave at 500 W for a minute. Let cool..
- Combine the flour, salt, and yeast in a large bowl. Add in the cooled berries from Step 1 and mix together well..
- When the dough comes together, remove from the bowl, and knead on a flat working space for about 10 minutes..
- When the flour has completely absorbed the blueberry juices, the dough with become glossy, and develop a lovely purple colour. Cover the dough with a damp tea towel, and let rise for 30 minutes..
- Punch down the dough, and divide into 4-5 portions. Let the dough rest for 20 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 200℃ (preheat the baking sheet as well). Bring some water to a boil in a large pot, adding in 1 tablespoon of sugar (not listed) for every litre of water..
- Shape the bagels. Be sure the seams are well sealed, otherwise they will split open when boiling..
- About 3 minutes before the oven finishes heating, drop the bagels into the boiling water, and boil for a minute on each side..
- Remove the bagels from the pot and transfer to the preheated baking sheet. Pop in the oven as quickly as possible. If you take too long, the bagels will wrinkle..
- Bake at 200℃ for 12-15 minutes, and they're done..
- If you can, mix in some dried blueberries to the dough for a boost of flavor..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to try out different herbs and spices, and also to prepare the best foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a sensible way to keep your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for more Luxurious and Rich Blueberry Bagels will be more interesting provided you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you should believe eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. After all, it might be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood living in the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter living in a fisherman’s village. Just remember perfection doesn’t have to be the target; even incremental changes in terms we expect and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of specifics of recipes and cooking that’s available to the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the adventure way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com