Sweet Potato Mini Bagels.
You can have Sweet Potato Mini Bagels using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. This can be a groundwork you ought to do to cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Mini Bagels
- – It’s 250 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- – You need 70 grams of Sweet potato.
- – It’s 3 grams of Salt.
- – It’s 7 grams of Sugar.
- – You need 160 grams of Soy milk.
- – It’s 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- – Prepare 10 grams of Black sesame seeds.
- – Prepare 1 of Filling (If you like).
- – You need of Kettle Boiling:.
- – Prepare 1 of Hot water.
- – You need 1 tbsp of Honey or sugar.
Sweet Potato Mini Bagels step by step
- Steam the sweet potatoes to soften them, and roughly mash up with a masher. Measure out 70g..
- Place the ingredients into the bread maker, and switch it on!.
- The bread machine's kneading process won't be enough, so take it out after the bread maker is done, and knead for an additional 5 minutes by hand..
- Divide into 6 equal portions after kneading, roll them back up into balls, and let sit for 30 minutes..
- Stretch the dough out into a rectangle~..
- Roll it up tightly..
- Flatten out one end, and twist the ends together..
- Let sit for 15 minutes. Make sure not to let them dry out. Start preheating the oven to 220℃..
- Prepare the water for kettle boiling while you wait, and add in the honey. Make sure not to let it come to an overly strong boil! This will cause the bagels to crease..
- Boil on each side for 1 minute~..
- Drain the water thoroughly, and place onto the baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Lower the temperature of the oven to 200℃ and bake for 15~17 minutes. Please make adjustments according to your household oven..
- Please try adding inif you would like. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150278-sweet-potato-dip.
- It also goes great with. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149577-kabocha-squash-dip.
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, also to prepare your selected foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a powerful way to keep cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for more Sweet Potato Mini Bagels will be more interesting if you can provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No one could believe eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. Naturally, it might be difficult to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast in the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you live in a fisherman’s village. Just remember perfection needn’t be desire to; even incremental changes in how we expect and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of information regarding recipes and cooking that can be found around the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the adventure back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com