Universal 2 layer Cheesecake Recipe. Can't choose between chocolate and vanilla cheesecake? Have both when you make this bar recipe with two distinct layers. The crust is thicker and more sturdy than traditional cheesecake, almost a cross between a cookie and cake in.
For the baked chocolate cheesecake: In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese and ricotta with the sugar until smooth. Add a small amount of the cheese mixture to the melted chocolate and combine. The bottom layer of this pumpkin cheesecake is lightly flavored with lemon, while the top is pumpkin spiced; eaten together, they're just plain heaven. It is possible to have Universal 2 layer Cheesecake Recipe using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Universal 2 layer Cheesecake Recipe
- You need 4 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 each of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of desired fruit.
- You need 9 dash of desired food coloring.
Since I first posted this recipe, it has become our traditional holiday dessert. I make it for both my husband's and my extended families' Christmas. This Double-Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake will be a crowd-favorite. * Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. This Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake has an Oreo crust, two layers of cheesecake (one plain and one pumpkin), whipped cream, and chocolate ganache!
Universal 2 layer Cheesecake Recipe step by step
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Beat in cream. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour 2-1/2 cups batter into a bowl; set aside..
- Stir 3/4 cup pureed strawberries and food coloring if desired into remaining batter. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake for 35 minutes. at 325°.
- Carefully pour reserved batter over bottom layer. Spoon remaining pureed berries over batter in three concentric circles. Carefully cut through top layer only with a knife to swirl..
- Bake 40-50 minutes longer or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12 servings..
Has this recipe captured your attention yet?? Tips for making Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake: Don't be too intimidated by the long preparation time! This recipe has been adapted from the Triple Chocolate Cheesecake from taste.com.au. I used Cadbury Dream for the white chocolate, then Coles brand milk and dark chocolate. Make cheesecake: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of stand mixer using the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
Finally, enjoy the food from recipe above. Also you can get a few creations to match your taste because each tastes are different bride-to-be that cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com