Rice Flour Bagels!!.
You could cook Rice Flour Bagels!! using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. This can be the prep you ought to do to cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Flour Bagels!!
- – You need 200 grams of Rice flour (joshinko).
- – Prepare 70 grams of Grated yamaimo (or lotus root. Refer to the Helpful Hints).
- – Prepare 70 grams of Sugar (cane sugar).
- – You need 40 grams of Shortening (or margarine).
- – It’s 50 ml of Water.
- – You need 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder if you want to give it color.
- – You need 1 of Ham, cheese, lettuce etc. if you like.
- – It’s 1 of additive-free soy milk warmed up for 1 minute in the microwave, 3 tablespoons of lemon juice added in. after it chills, filter through a tea strainer; you can make one portion at a time!! Soy cheese and fruit jam if you like.
Rice Flour Bagels!! instructions
- Microwave the water for 30 seconds. Add in the dry yeast, and dissolve it..
- Mix in the dissolved dry yeast from Step 1 with the rest of the ingredients, and knead..
- Form it into doughnut shapes, lightly mist with water, place into an airtight container (or wrap a tall container with plastic wrap) and let rise at 30℃ for 40 minutes using your oven's rising function..
- Steam for about 15~20 minutes in a steamer (over medium heat), and it is done!! Cover with a wet towel or cover with plastic wrap in order to keep these from drying out until they have cooled down..
- You can make delicious sandwiches out of these bagels with soy cheese and fruit jam..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to realize different spices and herbs, also to prepare your best foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a powerful way to keep the cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for additional Rice Flour Bagels!! may be more interesting if you can provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No one could debate that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. After all, it could be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood if you reside while in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you live in an angling village. Just take into account that perfection must not be desire to; even incremental changes in the manner the world thinks and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of more knowledge about recipes and cooking available for the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the overall game back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com