Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels.
It is possible to have Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Right here is the getting ready you want to do to prepare it.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels
- – You need 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- – You need 100 grams of Whole wheat (or bread flour).
- – It’s 150 grams of Tofu.
- – It’s 50 ml of Soy milk.
- – It’s 2 tsp of Raw sugar (or light brown sugar is OK).
- – You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- – You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels instructions
- Heat the tofu in the microwave for about 1 minute (no need to squeeze liquid out of the tofu)..
- Add soy milk to the warm tofu and crumble (the tofu should be about body temperature)..
- Combine the bread/whole wheat flour with a pinch of salt..
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and place the dry yeast and the raw sugar into it..
- Add the warm but not hot tofu (and soy milk) into it..
- Mix the tofu and the yeast first, then start mixing it all together with the dry ingredients..
- Knead it until the surface becomes smooth (about 5-10 minutes), then roll it into a ball..
- Allow it to rise for 10 minutes. (40 ℃).
- Punch down to let the trapped air out of the dough. 10 minutes rising time is enough to make the dough bouncy..
- Divide it into quarters and reshape the dough into balls. Seal the seams tightly..
- Allow it to rise one more time for 10 minutes (40℃)..
- Shaping. Make a hole in the center of the dough with your fingers. With a circular motion, push the dough out from the center to make it into donut shapes..
- While letting the shaped dough rest (about 5 minutes), preheat the oven to 210℃ and boil some water in a large pot..
- Add sugar (not included) to the hot water. Boil the dough for about 30 seconds..
- Drain and lightly dry the excess water off the dough..
- Bake at 210℃ in an oven for about 15 minutes..
- Your fluffy, chewy bagel is done..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different seasonings, and prepare your preferred foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a sensible way to maintain your cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for extra Macrobiotic Whole Wheat Tofu Bagels are often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No one would conisder that eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. Of course, it might be hard to find fresh fish and seafood if you reside in the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you are living in a fisher’s village. Just understand that perfection doesn’t have to be the target; even incremental changes in the way the world thinks and shop will assist the planet. And, with all the different information about recipes and cooking that can be found around the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the sport way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com