Glossy Chewy Bagels.
You could have Glossy Chewy Bagels using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is the groundwork you need to do cooking it.
Ingredients of Glossy Chewy Bagels
- – You need 280 grams of ●Bread (strong) flour.
- – You need 10 grams of ●Raw cane sugar.
- – You need 4 grams of ●Sea Salt.
- – Prepare 2 grams of ●Dry yeast.
- – Prepare 144 grams of Water (cold water in the summer).
- – It’s 1 3/5 liter of ▲Water for kettle boiling.
- – You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ◎Molasses.
Glossy Chewy Bagels step by step
- Place the water into the bread machine, followed by the ● ingredients and start the kneading process for 7 minutes. If there is a separate compartment for kneading ingredients into the dough, adjust the water and add it in here..
- When the dough has finished, remove it and hand knead for about 3 minutes. If adding fillings, put them in now. Measure them, divide them, and form them into ellipses. Let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Roll the dough into a cylinder and flatten one end. Bring the other end around and tightly bind the edges together..
- Place the dough on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and dusted with corn meal. Cover with a plastic bag and let rise for 30 minutes..
- Boil the water for the kettling and dissolve the molasses so that it is ready for the end of the rising. Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Don't let the water bubble and boil. Place the dough in the hot water and cook each side for 25 seconds..
- Place in the preheated oven. [For 8 bagels] Raise the temperature to 220° and bake for 15 minutes. [For 5 bagels] Raise the temperature to 210°C and bake for 14 minutes + 190°C for 4 minutes..
- I recommend freezing the ones you won't eat within a few days. You can eat them as-is after they thaw out, or you can toast or microwave them. Warm them up for 10 seconds in the microwave at a high temperature and they will be nice and plum..
- These are plain bagels. Just using bread flour. They're good for bagel sandwiches or with your favorite jam..
- Here are cinnamon raisin bagels. Add 72g of raisins and some cinnamon. These are excellent with cream cheese!.
- These ones are cafe mocha bagels. Dissolve 3 Tbsp of instant coffee in water, add 25 g of both chocolate chips and almonds, add add in some cinnamon..
- These are adzuki bean bagels. Knead 150g of hard adzuki beans into a paste and top with poppy seeds. There's no need for sugar or salt..
- "My Bagel Sandwich" Delicious..
- "Rusk Bagels" I might make bagels just for this..
- I added 35 g of walnuts to the dough..
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to try out different spices and herbs, and prepare the best foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a great way to keep cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for extra Glossy Chewy Bagels will be more interesting if you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No one could believe eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. In fact, it will be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you live while in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you reside in a fisher’s village. Just remember perfection needn’t be the goal; even incremental changes in the manner we expect and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different information about recipes and cooking you can do around the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the adventure the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com