You will be able to cook Basic Cake Flour Bagels using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is the prep you need to do cooking it.
Ingredients of Basic Cake Flour Bagels
- – It’s 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- – Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- – It’s 25 ml of Honey.
- – It’s 25 ml of Condensed milk.
- – You need 400 ml of Cake flour.
- – It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- – You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- – It’s 500 ml of Boiling water (for kettling).
- – Prepare 20 ml of Honey (for kettling).
Basic Cake Flour Bagels step by step
- Put the dry yeast, milk, and honey in a heatproof dish, then microwave for 3 minutes at 200 W..
- Remove from the microwave, and mix well to dissolve the dry yeast. Add the condensed milk..
- Put the cake flour and salt into a bowl, and briefly mix to blend. Add the vegetable oil, and briefly mix again..
- Pour the Step 2 mixture into 3, and knead until the dough comes together..
- When the dough comes together, thoroughly knead the dough by hand in the bowl for 5 – 10 minutes..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and place it in the oven. Wait until the 1st rising is done (30 ~ 40 minutes at 40℃)..
- Divide the dough into 4 portions. Let rest for about 10 minutes, and form into bagel shapes..
- Arrange the shaped dough from Step 7 on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Put in the oven and rise (30 minutes at 40℃)..
- Bring water to a boil in a pot. Add the honey and dissolve. Place the bagels in the pot, and boil for 30 seconds each side..
- Drain the excess water. Return the bagels to the baking sheet. Bake for about 15 – 20 minutes at 180℃, and you're all done..
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to test out different herbs and spices, and prepare your best foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a powerful way to keep the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for further Basic Cake Flour Bagels will be more interesting when you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you might debate that eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. Naturally, it might be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood if you live from the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fishing village. Just take into account that perfection doesn’t have to be the target; even incremental changes the way the world thinks and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking you can do within the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the action last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com