Sesame Cheese Bagels.
You could cook Sesame Cheese Bagels using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Right here is the planning you have to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients for Sesame Cheese Bagels
- – Prepare 300 grams of Strong (bread) flour.
- – Prepare 15 grams of Toasted sesame seeds.
- – Prepare 15 grams of Ground sesame seeds.
- – It’s 3 grams of Instant Dry Yeast.
- – It’s 15 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- – You need 6 grams of Salt.
- – It’s 165 grams of Lukewarm water.
- – Prepare 1 of Cheese block (cut into cubes).
- – Prepare 1 of Easy melting cheese.
- – It’s 1 of Sugar (For boiling).
Sesame Cheese Bagels instructions
- Mix all of the ingredients together aside from the sugar that is to be used for boiling the bagels. Increase the amount of lukewarm water as needed while keeping an eye on it. It's okay if it seems like the amount of water isn't quite enough..
- The dough is a bit hard, so knead it strongly. Make sure not to overknead the dough. The dough contains sesame, so it is okay if the surface is a bit rough..
- Immediately divide into 7 equal portions. Roll them up, and cover with a wet cloth to keep the dough from drying out. Rest the dough for 10 minutes..
- Shape the dough. Please refer to the cone bagel recipe. Roll it up while enclosing the cheese. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148554-corn-bagels.
- After shaping, proof for the final time for 20-30 minutes. Be careful not to let the dough dry out. The dough is ready once it reaches 1.5 times its original size..
- Add sugar to a large pot, bring to a boil, and boil the bagels for a minute (30 seconds per side). Top with easy-melting cheese after boiling if you like, and bake..
- Bake in the oven at 190℃ for 15-18 minutes. Please make adjustments according to your household oven. You can add in the cheese or not, according to your tastes..
- I also made whole wheat flour bagels..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to try out different seasonings, also to prepare your best foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a powerful way to keep cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for more Sesame Cheese Bagels may well be more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No you may debate that eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. In fact, it could be hard to find fresh fish and seafood living from the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fishing village. Just do not forget that perfection needn’t be the objective; even incremental changes in terms we expect and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking which can be found about the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the action way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com