Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes.
You will be able to cook Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Right here is the planning you should do to prepare it.
Ingredients of Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes
- – Prepare 220 grams of Bread flour.
- – Prepare 30 grams of Cake flour.
- – It’s 15 grams of Sugar.
- – It’s 3 grams of Salt.
- – You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- – Prepare 150 grams of Lukewarm water.
- – Prepare 2 tsp of Red sweet potato powder (dissolve in 2 teaspoons of water).
- – It’s 1 of ♪ ☆Anko Red bean paste.
- – You need 1 of Water for boiling.
- – You need 2 tbsp of Honey for boiling.
Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes step by step
- Dissolve the red sweet potato powder in an equal amount of water..
- Add the dough ingredients to the bread machine, and knead it together using the dough cycle. After about 20 minutes have passed, turn the machine off and remove the dough. Divide the dough in half..
- Return 1/2 of the dough to the bread machine, along with the dissolved red sweet potato powder. Let the machine knead for about 5 minutes. (The picture shows three varieties of dough).
- Divide each half of the dough into 4 pieces, and let all 8 pieces rest for about 20 minutes (The picture shows B Cocoa Marbled Bagel dough).
- After the dough has rested, roll it out to a 25cm x 10cm oblong..
- Stack the pink on top of the white dough and press together with the rolling pin. smear the top with the anko paste..
- Wrap the dough around the paste and seal..
- Form the resulting tube into a ring form and shape with your fingers..
- Here I put the pink dough on the outside, and left out the anko paste..
- When you have shaped the bagels, let them go through a second rising for 20 minutes..
- While preheating the oven, bring some water and the honey to a boil..
- Turn the pan to low heat and add in the bagels, cooking each side for 15 seconds..
- Place the bagels on a paper towel to drain, and quickly place in a 200°C oven for about 15 mintues..
- The glossy and airy bagels are finished..
- You can see the marbling in the cross section. So pretty!.
- Marbled Bagels ♥.
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, and prepare your favorite foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a great way to keep the cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for more Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes are often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No you are likely to debate that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. Naturally, it could be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood websites that provide in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you reside in a fisherman’s village. Just remember perfection must not be the objective; even incremental changes in terms we believe and shop will conserve the planet. And, with the plethora of more knowledge about recipes and cooking that is available for the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the sport in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com