Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels.
It is possible to cook Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is the groundwork you want to do to cook it.
Ingredients for Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels
- – You need of ★For the dough.
- – Prepare 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- – You need 10 grams of Raw cane sugar (Regular sugar is OK).
- – It’s 5 grams of Honey.
- – You need 90 grams of Milk.
- – Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- – It’s 1 1/2 grams of Dried yeast.
- – Prepare 15 grams of Dried blueberries.
- – It’s of ★For Kettling.
- – Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- – Prepare 5 grams of Honey.
Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels step by step
- Put all the ingredients for the dough into a bowl. Knead for 10 minutes, working it hard. The dough should be as soft as an earlobe. It is hard work, but keep it up!!.
- Once kneading is done, divide the dough into 3 balls. Cover them with a damp cloth. Let rest for 10 minutes..
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into 15cm rounds, making sure that the thickness is even..
- Start rolling the dough up. Be careful not to make it too loose or air will get in..
- Roll them back and forth,or stretch them like playing with clay. The rolls should be 20cm long. Flatten one side of the ends. Make each roll into a ring by covering the other end with the flattened end..
- Tightly close the seams. If they are loose, the rings will break while boiling. Let rise for 20 minutes..
- While the dough is rising, get ready for kettling. In a large skillet, bring water to a boil and add the honey (or sugar). This process adds a shine to the bagel when you bake it..
- Before the rising time is over, preheat the oven to 200℃ Start boiling the bagels once the oven is hot..
- Boil the bagels for 30 seconds on each side. Scoop up and dry the excess water with a paper towel and put them in the oven immediately. Bake for 20 minutes at 200℃.
- They're done. Fresh from the oven bagels are really yummy! The cooled bagels can be brought back to the freshly baked taste by toasting in a toaster oven..
- They have a lot of blueberries and are so yummy..
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, in order to prepare your best foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a powerful way to maintain cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for extra Crunchy Yummy Blueberry Bagels may be more interesting provided you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you may conisder that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. Of course, it will be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you live in the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter living in a fishing village. Just remember perfection doesn’t have to be the goal; even incremental changes in the way we believe and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of more knowledge about recipes and cooking you can do on the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the adventure back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com