Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel.
It is possible to cook Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Right here is the planning you want to do to cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel
- – You need 200 grams of Bread (or cake) flour.
- – You need 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- – You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- – You need 2/3 tsp of Dry yeast.
- – You need 120 ml of Lukewarm water.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of Honey (or sugar).
Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel instructions
- Blend the flour and salt. Mix the water with the sugar and yeast, and allow it to soak. Sprinkle the flour evenly over the water and cut in with a spatula..
- Once the mixture begins to stick, use your hands to bring it to one mass. After all the flour has been incorporated, knead for 5~10 minutes by folding over the dough. Continue until there are no lumps..
- Place a plastic wrapper over the dough and let it rest at room temperature for at least 10 minutes. If you're letting it rise at low temperature, leave step 4 in the fridge over night. In the morning, warm up the dough by kneading a bit and then proceed to step 5..
- Divide into small portions, knead and form small balls. Cover them with a damp towel and leave them at room temperature for at least 10 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Stick your finger in the center and make a hole. Make sure the hole is in the middle from bird's eye view so that the dough expands evenly..
- Kettling: Fill the frying pan with 3 cm of water, and boil to around 85℃. Add honey to bring out the glaze. Place parchment paper in the pan and boil each side of the bagel for 30~60 seconds..
- Pat dry the bagels and bake them right away in the oven at 200℃ for 15 minutes, or until ready..
- This is a cross-section. Fluffy and chewy, just as if they are store-bought Freshly made and still warm..
- If you're filling the bagel, flatten the shape in an oval in step 5..
- I made it into a egg salad sandwich..
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, and prepare your preferred foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a powerful way to maintain cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially additional Easy Hand Kneaded Bagel are often more interesting when you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you might reason that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. All things considered, it might be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide while in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you live in a fishing village. Just do not forget that perfection must not be the objective; even incremental changes in terms we presume and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of specifics of recipes and cooking which can be found around the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the sport last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com