Tofu Bagels with Honey & Milk.
You can cook Tofu Bagels with Honey & Milk using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. This can be the preparation you want to do to cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu Bagels with Honey & Milk
- – It’s 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- – It’s 200 grams of Bread flour.
- – It’s 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- – You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
- – Prepare 2 tbsp of Skim milk powder.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of Honey or Sugar for boiling.
Tofu Bagels with Honey & Milk instructions
- Press the tofu to drain out the excess water for about 30 minutes. Just leave it to drain because you don't have to be careful about it..
- In a bowl, add in everything from the flour down to the salt and have it on standby. (Keep the salt and yeast separated.) Pour in the yeast and then the tofu that's been warmed up a bit in the microwave!.
- Knead with your hands using the natural heat from it. (It should take about 10 minutes.) When you are done kneading it by hand, cover it with a tightly wrung out damp towel and then let the dough rest for 10-15 minutes..
- While you are waiting, start to preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Then in a frying pan, add in the honey and then boil in plenty of water..
- Next take the dough and divide it then form the dough into bagel shapes. This time you can make it into heart shapes or the standard round shape. Let each side of the dough sit in the boiling water for 30 seconds and then bake it for 15-17 minutes and it's done!.
- ◇How to make the heart shape◇ I divided the dough into three portions and rolled out the dough slightly with a rolling pin..
- While leaving just the top uncut, cut most of the dough in half with a kitchen knife..
- Bring the two cut ends together and seal the seam tightly..
- Now form the dough into a heart shape..
- Anyway, I guess you could say that "closing the seam nice and tightly" is the ultimate rule of making these tofu bagels. If it expands and loses the heart shape it's a little depressing, so don't fail to close the seam tightly..
- I baked these. Two heart shaped ones and one regular one..
- This regular tofu bagel had a heart-shaped hole in the center! Check it out for tips..
- I made them with matcha too! Check out..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different herbs and spices, as well as prepare the best foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a terrific way to maintain the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially additional Tofu Bagels with Honey & Milk could be more interesting when you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you may believe that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. All things considered, it becomes hard to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast inside desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fisherman’s village. Just take into account that perfection needn’t be the objective; even incremental changes in how we believe and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of information about recipes and cooking that can be found about the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the sport back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com