Elegant Chocolate Marbled Bagels.
You are able to have Elegant Chocolate Marbled Bagels using 10 ingredients and 20 steps. This can be the groundwork you have to do to cook it.
Ingredients of Elegant Chocolate Marbled Bagels
- – You need 220 grams of Bread flour.
- – It’s 30 grams of Cake flour.
- – You need 15 grams of Sugar.
- – Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- – Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- – You need 150 grams of Lukewarm water.
- – You need 2 of teaspons ※ Dark chocolate (Dissolve into two teaspoons of water).
- – It’s 15 grams of of each Black and White Chocolate chips.
- – It’s 1 of Water for kettling.
- – Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey for kettling.
Elegant Chocolate Marbled Bagels instructions
- Dissolve the dark chocolate in 2 teaspoons of water..
- Let the bread machine knead the dough (about 20 minutes). Once it's done, turn off the machine and take out the dough..
- Divide the dough in half and then put one back in the bread machine. Let it run for about five minutes so it makes the chocolate dough..
- When it's done, divide the dough into 4 portions each. Let it rest for 20 minutes..
- Take the chocolate chips out of the refrigerator..
- Roll out the dough to a 25 cm by 10 cm shape.
- Place one dough on top of the other being careful to make sure no air gets in, and then sprinkle the chocolate chips..
- Roll it up and then close it tightly. Press the ends down..
- Form the dough into a bagel shape tightly forming the ends together..
- This is the opposite version. Chocolate dough, then white dough, and then the dark chocolate chips..
- Close this dough tightly as well and then do just as you did in Step 9..
- Once you've made the two variations, let the dough rise for 20 minutes..
- While preheating the oven, bring some water and honey to a boil..
- Set it on low heat and then cook each side for about 15 seconds..
- Once done set them on some parchment paper to collect the excess water. It won't take long..
- Bake in an oven at 200℃ for about 15 minutes and they are done!.
- The shiny, plump bagels are ready!.
- When you cut into them, the marble pattern is adorable..
- There are red potato, matcha, and kabocha squash versions too!.
- Marble Bagels..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to try out different seasonings, and to prepare your favorite foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is the best way to keep cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially additional Elegant Chocolate Marbled Bagels could be more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No you might believe that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. After all, it will be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood websites that provide within the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter living in a fisherman’s village. Just understand that perfection needn’t be the thing; even incremental changes in how we believe and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different more knowledge about recipes and cooking that is available to the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the overall game in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com