Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna.
It is easy to cook Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. This can be a prep you want to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna
- – You need 2 of Bagel.
- – Prepare 1/8 of Cabbage.
- – You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- – It’s 1 can of Canned tuna.
- – Prepare 1 of cube Cream cheese.
- – Prepare 1 of Butter.
- – Prepare 1 of Ground black pepper.
Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna instructions
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature..
- Wash and drain the cabbage. Roughly shred the cabbage, put into a plastic bag with the salt, and rub together..
- Drain the oil from the tuna, then mix with the cream cheese..
- Once the cabbage has wilted, squeeze out the moisture..
- Slice the bagels in half and spread butter on the inside. Top with cabbage and tuna, then season to taste with black pepper to finish..
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to understand different seasonings, as well as prepare your chosen foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a powerful way to maintain cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for additional Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna may well be more interesting provided you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No one would reason that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. After all, it could be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood if you are living while in the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in an angling village. Just keep in mind that perfection doesn’t have to be the thing; even incremental changes in the manner we feel and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different specifics of recipes and cooking that is available about the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the journey back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com