You could have Coconut Bagels using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. This can be the getting ready you have to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Coconut Bagels
- – Prepare of Yeast Version.
- – You need 250 grams of Strong bread flour.
- – You need 140 grams of Coconut milk.
- – It’s 30 grams of Shredded coconut.
- – You need 15 grams of Sugar.
- – Prepare 3 grams of Dried yeast.
- – It’s 4 grams of Salt.
- – You need of Homemade Leavening Version.
- – Prepare 250 grams of Strong bread flour.
- – You need 100 grams of Homemade leavening.
- – It’s 120 grams of Coconut milk.
- – You need 30 grams of Shredded coconut.
- – Prepare 15 grams of Sugar.
- – You need 4 grams of Salt.
Coconut Bagels instructions
- The Steps for both the yeast and homemade leavening agent versions are the same. Place the ingredients into the bread maker and knead until smooth..
- Punch out the air pockets and let sit for 20 minutes in a way that it won't dry out..
- Divide into 6-8 portions..
- Here is how to shape the dough for the bagels. Spread out the dough and roll it up from the end nearest you..
- Tightly seal the seam closed and roll it back and forth with both hands until 15 cm long..
- Flatten out one end..
- Wrap the other end around to meat the flattened end and tightly seal..
- Cover with a damp cloth and proof until doubled in volume..
- After they have risen, heat a lot of water in a pot. (Keep it on low heat so that it doesn't boil.).
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Add sugar to the pot and boil one side of the bagels for 30 seconds..
- Lower the temperature of the oven to 190°C and bake for 15 minutes. Adjust the time as necessary. When baked, place on a rack to cool..
- Here is the shredded coconut that I used..
- Don't substitute the coconut milk with soy or milk..
- You can also use coconut milk to make this fluffy and delicious bread…
- This curry uses coconut milk for a tropical feeling..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different spices and herbs, as well as prepare your favorite foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a terrific way to keep cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for further Coconut Bagels are often more interesting when you can provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No one would debate that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. In fact, it becomes difficult to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide while in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fisher’s village. Just remember that perfection must not be the target; even incremental changes in how we feel and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different information about recipes and cooking which can be found for the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the journey back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com