Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour.
You will be able to cook Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. This can be a groundwork you have to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour
- – You need 150 grams of Tofu.
- – It’s 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- – You need 70 grams of Bread flour.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- – Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- – You need 1/2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of Honey (For kettling).
Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour instructions
- Fry the okara in a frying pan to evaporate the water..
- It is good if the okara is a little wet like this..
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl. Microwave the tofu for 1 minute, add it to the bowl, and knead..
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and then divide into equal portions and shape. Spread the dough into an ellipse and fold into thirds, leaving one end open. Then bring the opposite end around and tuck into the open end..
- Dissolve the honey in boiling water, and boil the dough for one minute on each side..
- Bake in the oven at 200℃ for 20~25 minutes until they turn a nice golden brown, and they are done..
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, in order to prepare your chosen foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a great way to maintain cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for further Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour is often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you should conisder that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. In fact, it becomes nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood if you reside from the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you reside in an angling village. Just do not forget that perfection needn’t be the aim; even incremental changes in how we think and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking that can be found about the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the overall game the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com