Cinnamon and Mixed Fruit Bagels.
You can actually have Cinnamon and Mixed Fruit Bagels using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is the preparation you ought to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Cinnamon and Mixed Fruit Bagels
- – You need 500 grams of stone ground wholemeal flour.
- – You need 15 grams of dried active yeast.
- – Prepare 10 grams of salt.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- – It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- – You need 15 grams of light muscavado sugar.
- – Prepare 350 ml of water.
- – You need 100 grams of mixed dried fruit.
- – It’s 1 of egg.
Cinnamon and Mixed Fruit Bagels step by step
- Place all the dry ingredients (keep the mixed fruit to one side for later) and the oil into a bowl keeping the yeast away from the salt..
- Pour in the water gradually until the dough begins to form. (You may not need it all).
- Tip the dough onto a dry smooth surface and knead for 10mins..
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover. Leave to prove for about 4hours..
- Remove the dough and then knead for another 5mins. Gradually add the mixed fruit into the dough, during the kneading process, this will help the fruit be spread throughout the dough mixture..
- Split into 6 equal sized balls, pierce the middle and swirl around your finger to create a ring shape. Place onto a baking tray lined with grease proof paper. (Make sure you leave room for the dough expanding, use a second tray if needed.).
- Cover with a tea towel and prove for another 2hours..
- Pre-heat an oven to 190°C / 170°C fan and bring a pan of water to boil..
- One by one, boil each dough ring for 90s, turning over every 30s. Remove and place on a grease proof paper lined tray..
- Crack the egg into a cup and beat with a fork. Use this to egg wash each bagel..
- Place into the oven for 20-25mins or until golden brown..
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different seasonings, as well as prepare your favorite foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is the best way to keep your cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for additional Cinnamon and Mixed Fruit Bagels are often more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No one would argue that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. Of course, it becomes nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast inside desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you live in a fishing village. Just remember that perfection needn’t be the objective; even incremental changes in terms we feel and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different info on recipes and cooking that’s available around the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the sport way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com