You are able to have Stuffed Bagels using 7 ingredients and 36 steps. Here is the preparing you should do to cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bagels
- – You need 1.5 Kg of Flour.
- – Prepare 70 g of Caster Sugar.
- – It’s 25 g of Yeast.
- – You need 125 ml of Milk.
- – It’s 75 ml of Vegetable oil.
- – You need Pinch of Salt.
- – You need 150 g of Butter/Margarine.
Stuffed Bagels instructions
- Assemble all the required ingredients.
- Weigh the ingredients appropriately.
- Heat water in a cooking pot.
- The should be lukewarm.
- Meanwhile, Preheat the oven at 210°.
- Carefully sieve the flour.
- Place the sieved flour in a bowl.
- Make a well at the centre.
- In a separate bowl,put the lukewarm water.
- Add the yeast into the lukewarm water.
- Mix completely until the yeast particles are not easily seen.
- Add the yeast mixture into the bowl containing the flour.
- The mixture should be pour right into the well.
- Lightly cover the mixture with a little flour from the sides of the well.
- Let the mixture to ferment for approximately 10 minutes.
- In separate bowl mix in the egg yolks,sugar,vegetable oil and milk together.
- Cover the dough.
- Let it prove for 1hour.
- Scale the into the desired sizes.
- Place the pieces on a floured board.
- Let it prove for 10 minutes.
- Carefully drop the pieces into the boiling water.
- Remove the pieces and place on a baking sheet.
- Egg wash and bake for 30 minutes at 210°.
- Let them bake and brown lightly.
- Remove them from the oven.
- Cut off the top of each bagel.
- Remove out the inner part of the bagels.
- In a bowl, mix in butter,grated garlic and chopped Coriander.
- Place the butter,garlic and Coriander at the base of the hollow bagel.
- Then place the deep fried/grilled bowers/sausages.
- Eventually cover the sausages with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Return the stuffed bagel to the oven and let it bake for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Remove them and brush the sides with a little butter/margarine.
- Serve as a Breakfast snack.
- Enjoy your breakfast.
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to try out different spices and herbs, as well as prepare your preferred foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a sensible way to keep the cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially additional Stuffed Bagels are often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No one could argue that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. After all, it will be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood if you live while in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fishing village. Just remember that perfection needn’t be the target; even incremental changes in the way we expect and shop will assist the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking available about the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the journey the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com